he following is the same database diagram from Unit 3:
Using this diagram, address the following:
- Establish the relationships between the tables in the SQL server environment.
- Ensure that all primary keys are properly created and that the foreign key columns are defined correctly.
- Make sure that the 3 additional tables you added in Unit 3 are also shown and have established primary and foreign keys to appropriate tables.
- Update the database diagram, and generate the data definition language (DDL) for the new tables.
- Describe what changed in the DDL for each table.
- Describe any changes that were needed from the original model to create the relationships.
- Submit a consolidated Word document with all screenshots and the DDL.